Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Webinar: Today with Crystal Cho


Most of the conference call was devoted to Crystals explanation of whey she is no longer involved with Platincoin
Our team is no longer interested as a team but if you are interested you can join yourself.

No mention of Company A or B today.

I have been telling people that I am not registering for either company any longer. I have lost confidence in these companies to give us what we worked hard for for the last 7 months.
Enough said.

I have joined Mark Hamlin in one of his new endeavors. 
Modern Money Team!
The company pre launched last week and we now have a large group of members on the team. 
Today's count was 173 and counting. 

Many of you are not earning because of a couple reasons:
1. You did not pay your $20/month membership or
2. You did not refer your 2 people (left and right).
Remember you must have a wallet with Bitcoin or Etherium to pay for your membership.

If you choose to join, This is not free! You must participate with you $20/month membership. Your membership gives you monthly crypto currency education.

click on link above. 


I have also recently joined a $5 matrix. If you are interested in seeing this,
link:   https://www.teambuildclub.com/?gold1

I will post new information when I hear from Crystal.

Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment