Friday, July 21, 2017

Leaders call today.

Today's leaders call was hosted by Crystal Cho.

Crystal said that Neither company A or B have made contact with our team.
So no information.  At this point I am not  confident that we will see what was promised. I am no longer accepting company B registrations.

Crystal talked about Platincoin. She said this company does not have its act together either. Many have tried to register but had problems with the website(sound familiar). So at this time we are not signing up with Platincoin.

WOW app is moving forward. There is no cost to join. You will need to  download the APP on your phone. 
Do not register with WOW APP until you request a team link from me, send me name, phone number with country code to globalcurrency2017@gmail.com.


Those of you that joined Modern Money Team, enrollment was due Thursday at midnight EST to qualify for your crypto currency training and commissions. 
Our team is over 170 now. If you need help to pay in cryptocurrency, please let me know and I will send you a link to the You Tube videos.

Remember if you choose to sign up for MMT, it is $20 per month. many have signed up many and will not have to take the $20 out of pocket, this will come out of your MMT wallet.

For more information or links, see previous pages on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment