Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday webinar information

Crystal Cho did not have any new news about Company A or B. But we are waiting for them to give us what they promised. Company B site is still only in chinese.

Crystal talked again about placing people in WOW APP. There is no cost and a small income could be earned by being in the group.
Crystal wanted  Her leaders to talk with their leaders about going into WOW APP with her.

I can not give her my list because I have Thousands I would need to get permission from to register them in WOW APP.
If you would like to go in and you are in my team, send me an email and let me know if this is what you want to do. Please send the name you registered with to me at globalcurrency2017@gmail.com.

Crystal talked about Platincoin. The company launched today. Crystal talked with the CEO and said  she worked something out if we joined as a team.
This one would require you to purchase coin packages. I still do not have the details.

Modern Money Millionaires Team:

We have begun prelaunch and those who have signed up on our team can pay their $20 per position before Thursday Midnight EST.
For information how to pay in Bitcoin or Ether, you can view the videos on Marks Facebook site:
Modern Money Millionaires.

We have grown a big team, and first commission runs will be paid out on Friday of this week if all goes as planned.

For information or to sign up (free until Wednesday Noon) visit:  modernmoneyteam.com/gold1
email me with questions at globalcurrencey2017@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment