Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Company B website is down for maintenance.

Many of you are emailing with questions, Here is the google translation on the company B website:

Recently, I received the information, saying that lawless elements illegal use of my company's foreign fund-raising, but as of the date of this announcement, our company did not carry out any commercial promotion, so my company attaches great importance to this. I have investigated the company, there are lawless elements without my company's consent, fictitious and my company is associated with the fact that the name of my company to collect funds without the fact. My company believes that the acts of lawless elements and my company has nothing to do, has been suspected of fraud. On the aforementioned criminal acts, our company is collecting evidence, and will promptly report to the judiciary. In the case of other individuals who maliciously speculate on the event and are attempting to harm my company's goodwill, our company will also hold legal responsibility for the perpetrators of the rumors through legal means, including but not limited to prosecution and reporting of alleged false accusations. At the same time, my company once again reiterated that my company registered the website (https://www.lcfhc.com) for the free registration, any registration fees and charges like the requirements and requirements, not my company, nor my company The intention, my company according to the law does not assume any responsibility. If the company has found that any person who has registered in our official website has issued the aforesaid registration of the charges, whether or not it has been charged, once verified, our company will immediately cancel the registration and will publish the information according to the announcement and other legal Way to pursue. My company warm reminder, all my company's news, should be issued by the official website shall prevail. If you have any questions, you can always call (complaints@lcfhc.com) to understand, check, do not believe in criminals scam, so as not to suffer losses. Notice this


At this time We do not have access to our back office for Company B. I will keep checking.
Keep adding to your spreadsheet so you can enter your referrals into your back office.

Check the next page for Information on how to register with Company A and B. Send me your information.

April 27th is a scheduled meeting of Company B. I look forward to new information.


1 comment: