Saturday, April 29, 2017

Latest News from Company A and B.

LATEST NEWS...
from yesterday's April 28th leaders call.
Company A
-We can achieve all the ranks with only 3 power legs and there is no minimum personal requirements.
If you have more directs... it is ok and you will earn more.
But for achieving rankings you need only 3 directs
-May 10th we can have an overview of the Company A website to look at
-Company A official opening ceremony has moved to June 10th!
-We still have to submit the excel sheets AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

COMPANY B
-Website launch at May 2nd
-Company B has extended promo another month until the end of June.
-Company bonus payout also ends the end of June.
Compensation plans or Cash out for BOTH companies will be/ released at a later point. We will post as soon as available..
**Join Monday or Tuesday conference call for more details and to ask questions.


NEW and need to REGISTER?



LAST NAME      FIRST    MIDDLE
M or F
Country code mobile number
Passport # or Drivers Lic# or state ID#
email address
username you would like to have
Country you live in.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A MEMBER  OF LCFHC AND LCSF AND DO NOT WORK FOR THE COMPANIES.

7 comments:

  1. Great information.So from May 1st we can start buying and cashing out points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Crypto Associate

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. bitcoin to euro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Elto token

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. 星際母艦 NFT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. eth to inr

    ReplyDelete