Thursday, June 29, 2017

Special Announcement from Crystal Cho on call today.



Today's Webinar:


Crystal Cho is looking at a way we can start earning now until the Company A and B announce and produce what they promised.

Crystal has a network biz that she  talked about . Details as I remember:

Credit card company, you sign up for $129 and you get 20% back on your monthly credit card payment up to $1300.

There were many other sources of income from referring at least 2 people.

I do not have anymore info yet.

Friday's leaders will here from Kim Hue,Crystal Cho and Mark Hamlin.

I will report on that call tomorrow.

We are still not registering with company A. Company B site is still in Chinese, but my downline is still registering people there.
I do not know if the companies will honor their promises and can not guarantee any of the bonuses we were promised.
Still waiting to hear more from Kim Hue on Friday.

Thank you for hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment