Friday, February 24, 2017

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25TH WEBINAR INFORMATION



Coin Promotion extended until Feb. 28th at midnight est.


TRAINING INFORMATION

SATURDAY, FEB. 25TH  

WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR PROGRAM INFO, TRAINING ON REGISTERING YOUR TEAM AND QUESTIONS.





KEN'S TEAM

Please email me a username that you would like to use. Make sure you list the name you registered with so i can match it to you.

I have started registering on line as long as the web site is up.

If you sent me a spreadsheet with people you sponsored, please wait until I can get you
 your user name and password to enter   your sponsored.
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. if i send you my details what next and how fast will i get my details of registration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am sending my details to your email address//GLOBALCURRENCY2017@GMAIL.COM

      Delete